Do you have what it takes to be a woman leader in the 21st Century? Strengths such as intuition, emotional intelligence, creativity, teamwork are exactly what the highly competitive, highly changeable market place requires. This is great news for women, because these are their natural strengths. However, these are also common weakness that can hold women back from fulfilling their leadership potential and claiming their own power in the workplace.
This interactive masterclass will help delegates increase their level of self-awareness and explore their experience of what it takes to be successful as a woman leader. The delegates will be able to discuss common challenges in their own workplaces and how to effectively overcome these as a woman leader.
· What is changing in nature of work?
· Are women leaders really different from their men counterparts?
· How do you think of yourself as a leader ?
· How do you create and maintain resilience and well-being as a woman leader?
· How do you integrate work, home and self?
· How do you increase your effectiveness?
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Aliya Aghalarova, Administrator, Leadership Development Programs
Tel:(+99412) 437 32 35 ext 342