• Highly motivated and energetic Global HR Leader with 20+ years of generalist experience in the Oil & Gas industry, including 15 years senior leadership experience across multiple geographies.
• A solid record of accomplishment delivering outstanding value in complex high-pressured environments. A strategic leader proficient in advancing transformation and change to enhance business results - sets clear direction, engages and inspires at all levels of an organization, aligns diverse stakeholders and staff to accomplish challenging business objectives. Laser focused on aligning HR priorities to business outcomes.
• Provided HR and organizational effectiveness expertise to clients across different industries (Oil & Gas, public sector, telecommunications and retail). Worked with Senior Executives, and with their immediate direct reports to increase productivity in the workplace through bringing awareness of potential, leveraging their strengths and counteracting their weaknesses.
• Independent Management Effectiveness consultant, Baku, Azerbaijan (2018 up to present)
• PwC, Director, Transformation and Strategy, Baku, Azerbaijan - (2016 up to 2018)
• Personal leave of absence for family reasons - ( Jan 2015 – Apr 2016)
• VP, HR, Global Drilling Function, BP, Houston, Texas, USA (2011 – 2014)
• VP, HR, Upstream Information & Technology Function, BP, Houston, Texas, USA (2009 – 2011)
• HR, Operations Manager, Gulf of Mexico Region, BP, Houston, Texas, USA (2007-2009)
• HR, Director, Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey (AGT) Region, BP, Baku, Azerbaijan (2002 – 2007)
• HR Business Partner, Sub-surface function in AGT Region, BP, Sunbury, UK (2001-2002)
• HR Services Team Leader, in AGT Region, BP, Baku, Azerbaijan (1999-2001)
• Various roles within HR, AIOC/BP, Baku Azerbaijan (1995-1999)
Education and professional qualifications:
• PgD, People Management and Development, Nottingham Trent University, UK (CIPD qualification) - 2006-2008
• B.A., Dentistry, Azerbaijan Medical University, Baku, Azerbaijan (1989- 1994)
• Graduate, Advanced HR Executive Program, Cornell University, USA (2009)
• Graduate, Manager of the Future program, JMW Consultants, USA (2003-2004)